Our Agents and Partners

We are happy you want to study English in Victoria B.C., Canada!

Now, do you need help with your trip, visa, ticket or accommodation?

inlingua Victoria works with agents in many cities and countries around the world that help with exactly that! These representatives are partnered with us in order to provide you with excellent information, advice and support.

You can register for courses at inlingua Victoria College of Languages on your own or through one of our partners.

How our Agents can help You 

Our Partnered Agencies are here to help you with your visa, study permit, flights, accommodation, medical insurance, payment arrangements and more!
They will give you all the information that you need before you arrive and are also meant to support you while you study in Canada.

Please note that once you register at inlingua Victoria College of Languages through an agent, you will be connected to their agency throughout your course at inlingua Victoria.
This includes extensions and upgrades in your program of study.
If you prefer to pay directly at inlingua, we will notify your agency of your payments, upgrades, extensions, etc.

Interested in representing inlingua Victoria?

Agents who are interested in partnering with inlingua Victoria, are invited to contact us for further information and to receive our Agency Agreement and Handbook. We always welcome expanded partnerships with friends from around the world.

Language courses abroad

Translate »