Thank you very much for participating in our Homestay Program as host parents. Some of the students’ best memories will be of their experiences with a Canadian family. Our host families provide much of the backbone of our program. Students have come for many reasons, from many cultures and from many socioeconomic backgrounds.
Please complete the below application to become an inlingua Victoria partner Host Family. Once the application is finished, an inlingua Victoria representative will contact you with more information about becoming a host family. There are several steps to becoming a registered host family.
- Homestay family application completed – This is the step that you are on at the moment.
- Homestay contract – We will send you a contract to sign that includes pricing and other information about rights and responsibilities.
- Criminal records (Family members 18+) – You will be asked to complete a criminal record check for family members that are over 18 years old.
- Homestay Resident Suitability Declaration – inlingua Victoria will complete a home visit to get an idea of what is offered and have a chat with your family.
- Photographs of host family house interior inlingua Victoria will take several pictures of the rooms that you are offering for the students that will stay with you. These pictures will help agencies and our school to find a suitable place to stay for the students.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will be with you to help you out.